Pork and apples – can’t get any better match!
Submitted by Alison Battistuzzi
Apple Maple Pork
Pork and apples - can't get any better match!
- Up to 1kg Pork cut of choice (chops,pork fillet or even pork belly) (I used pork fillet)
- 1 veggie stock cube dissolved in 150ml of water
- 2-3 granny smith apples quartered then halved
- Maple syrup~about 200ml give or take
- 1T cornflour to thicken
- Slice apples,place in cooker
- Pour in stock then place pork on top
- Pour syrup all over
- Cook on low 4-6 hours depending on cut used
- Thicken sauce at end with a paste mix of cornflour/water
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think