Submitted by Barrie Cullum
Apple Devilled Sausages
- 1.5 liters of onion gravy (5.5 ltr SC)
- 8-12 Sausages (Prefer Cumberland here lol)
- 200 grams ish of small mushrooms
- 1 red onion chopped chunky
- 3 pink lady apples de-cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (helps breakdown the fat from sausages so I'm told lol)
- Put in gravy (thickness to taste) and sausages cook on low for 2hrs add the rest and leave for another 4hrs.
- Used to serve in gaint yorkshire pud's but thought these boats where a nice change 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!