Submitted by Mary Potter
Slow cooked Turkey Legs
- 6 Turkey Legs
- 1 box Cambell's sweet onion sauce
- 1 Can tomato sauce
- 1/8 Cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Red onion
- 1/2 Cup of water
- Garlic salt
- Onion powder
- Dice up red onion.
- Mixed tomato sauce, vinegar, water and onion together.
- (Or use Cambell's sweet onion sauce)
- Season turkey legs with garlic salt, pepper and onion powder.
- Place in slow cooker. Pour sauce over turkey legs.
- Cook on high 4 hours.
- Place in oven 20 minutes to brown.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think