Submitted by Paulene Christie
Mediterranean Fish Fillets
- 1 kg firm white fillets (I use bassa)
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 100 g tomato pesto
- ¼ cup water
- 10 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Line the slow cooker with baking paper. Place the fish on the paper and scatter with onion.
- Combine the pesto with ¼ cup water and pour the mixture over the fish. Scatter with tomato.
- Cover, using the tea towel trick, and cook on high for 2 hours or until the fish is cooked through.
- Transfer carefully to serving plates using an egg flip – the fish will be very fragile.
- Spoon some of the pesto sauce over the fish and garnish with the tomato.
- Serve with a fresh salad and fries/wedges
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!