Submitted by Carly Boettcher
Easy Chicken and Cous Cous
- 1 chicken breast / 2 thighs
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1 onion
- Herbs/spices to taste: I used paprika, mixed herbs, garlic salt, pepper
- Mixed vegies cut intö pea sized/small pieces ( I used whatever I had left which was sweet pot, carrots, cauliflower, peas, corn)
- 1 1/2 cup cous cous
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Put stock, herbs/spices , garlic, diced onion and chicken into slow cooker. Cook on high for 5 hrs.
- Take chicken out and set aside t cool.
- Cut vegies up and put in slowcooker
- Shred / roughly pull apart chicken, put back in slowcooker. Cook for another 20 mins.
- Add cous cous (may need to add more water depending on consistency).
- Serve and enjoy your easy dinner
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think