Submitted by Robyn Clark
French Thousand Island Chicken
- 2 Kilos mixed chicken pieces
- 1 packet French onion soup
- 1 Bottle thousand island dressing
- Flour to coat
- Place the soup mix and 2 tablespoons of plain flour in a plastic bag , add the chicken and coat well.
- Put chicken in your SC and pour the whole bottle of dressing in , add a bit of water to use all the dressing.
- Cook for 2-2.5 hours on high or all day on low
- The leftover over sauce can be used for potato bake , beef casserole ( just add an onion and some garlic and chilli)
- Sauce can be frozen too.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think