Submitted by Gail Burge
Slow Cooked French Onion Lamb Shanks
- 4 lamb shanks
- 1 brown onion
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- 1 pkt French onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 carrots cubed.
- Place all in slow cooker
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours
- Leave lid off for last 15 minutes to reduce liquid.
- Serve with cheese and parsley mashed potato's
- 4 potatoes boiled and mashed
- 1 handful tasty cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons thickened cream
- Mix mix until smooth and creamy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!