Submitted by Simon Christie
Slow Cooked Creamy Garlic King Prawns
- 1kg of green king prawns, peeled and deveined
- 115g of butter
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley to garnish if desired
- Heat butter and garlic on high until butter is melted.
- Stir in flour.
- Slowly add stock and cream and stir to combine
- Cover and cook on high for 30minutes or until thickened nicely, stirring every 10mins
- Add mustard, S&P to taste
- Add prawns and cover and cook on HIGH for 15-20mins, stirring gently half way.
- Prawns were tender and just amazingly delish!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think