Submitted by Jasmine Campbell
San Choy Bow
- 600g beef mince I browned first (any kind of mince would work)
- 2 carrots grated
- 1 onion diced
- 1 tin water chestnuts diced
- 3teaspoons vegetable stock powder
- Generous splash of soy sauce
- 1 San choy bow recipe base
- Lettuce leaves
- Brown mince first. Put all ingredients (except lettuce) in slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Serve in lettuce leaves.
- Notes: this was super tasty but messy!!! I think next time I would serve in tortillas or tortilla boats to make it easier to eat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!