Submitted by Karen Schreck
No chop Vegie soup
- 3 Osso bucco
- 6 oxo beef cubes
- 1 pkt Italian soup mix - rinsed
- 1 pkt vege soup mix
- 2 pkts spring onion soup mix
- 1 med size can Heinz tomato soup
- 1/3 bottle Worcestershire sauce
- *3 Osso bucco *6 oxo beef cubes *1 pkt Italian soup mix - rinsed
- Add these to slow cooker and cover with water - add salt Cook on high 6 hours on low
- Remove meat/bones and break some up and add back to slow cooker.
- Turn to low add *1 pkt vege soup mix *2 pkts spring onion soup mix *1 med size can Heinz tomato soup *1/3 bottle Worcestershire sauce and let simmer for about 3 hours until carrots are soft
- Serve with crusty buttered rolls or fresh bread Very thick & hearty soup. Thin down with water if required
- Submitted by Karen Schreck
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!