Submitted by Paulene Christie
Marinated Chicken Kebab Sticks
- 500g chicken breast fillet
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 bamboo skewers
- Are you tired of chicken skewers/kebabs burning in your fry pan? No more!
- This recipe includes it's own marinade but will work equally well with pre marinated skewers or with a bottle marinade if you choose 🙂
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 2hrs while marinating chicken
- Combine garlic, soy sauce and oil in a bowl
- Cut chicken into large cubes
- Add chicken to marinade, mix well to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2hrs+ (overnight is great if you wish to prepare these the day prior to cooking too)
- Remove skewers from water and carefully thread chicken chunks on to skewers.
- I filled 6 skewers.
- Lay baking paper on bottom of slow cooker
- Gently place skewers onto baking paper, cover and cook on HIGH for 2hrs.
- I turned half way through cooking time 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think