Submitted by Paulene Christie
- 6 thigh cutlets (on bone) - however any cut of chicken or fillet would work fine too
- 1 onion diced
- 1 40g pkt french onion soup mix (dry - no water added)
- 1 x 425g can of mango pieces in nectar (Whole or blitzed to purée)
- Place chicken of your choice into slow cooker with onion
- Combine soup mix and juice from tin mangoes and pour over chicken
- Add mango pieces (or the combined purée)
- Cover and cook on low for 6hrs.
- Some machines may cook in closer to 4hrs depending on the cut of chicken used and the machine
- *Optional* 15 mins before serving take out chicken, remove from bone and return meat to pot to combine.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think