Submitted by Paulene Christie
- 3 cups of eggnog (recipe link below or you can use purchased eggnog)
- 2 cups of brewed strong black coffee (I made mine double strength)
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Ground nutmeg or cinnamon stick to garnish
- Combine your ready made slow cooked eggnog or a pre purchased variety with coffee and milk in slow cooker
- I used a 5L slow cooker
- Cover and cook on high for 1hr, stirring occasionally, until piping hot.
- You could then change to the keep warm function if you slow cooker has it for easy serving straight from the slow cooker at gatherings and parties.
- Spoon into cups and serve sprinkled with nutmeg or with a cinnamon stick if you desire. You can also add a dollop of whipped cream to top if you are feeling extra naughty.
- When not serving from pot, store in fridge and consume within 2 days
- See our Eggnog recipe for lots of additional notes on variations and safety aspects with home made eggnog
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think