Super easy – Super Cheesy
Franks and Beans!
Great for a warming breakfast for hungry kids and VERY budget friendly too!
Submitted by Paulene Christie
Cheesy Franks & Beans
Super easy - Super Cheesy Franks and Beans! Great for a warming breakfast for hungry kids and VERY budget friendly too! Perfect 🙂
- 2 x 440g cans of baked beans in your favourite flavour (Heinz in BBQ sauce is ours)
- 6 x skinless frankfurtes/weiners
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- Slice frankfurters into chunks and add to slow cooker
- Add beans to slow cooker
- Cook on low for 1hr 45mins or until everything is piping hot in your cooker
- Add grated cheese on top and cook for additional 30mins until melted
- Serve with buttery toast for a super easy breakfast or lunch
- Our kids LOVED this one 🙂
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS - You could brown some diced bacon or onion and add that too. Diced mushroom or tomatoes or diced capsicum would also be a yummy addition.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!