Submitted by Paulene Christie
Apricot Chicken Curry
- 1kg of chicken drumsticks (you can substitute for any cut of chicken - on bone or fillets - reduce time for fillets)
- 1 x 40g pkt dry french onion soup mix
- 1 diced onion
- 1 x 425ml tin of apricot nectar
- 1-2 tsp curry powder
- Lay chicken and diced onion in slow cooker bowl.
- Combine soup mix, curry powder and apricot nectar.
- Pour over chicken and cook on low for 6hrs approx.
- This recipe can be changed to mango curry chicken simply by swapping the apricot nectar for mango nectar
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think