Submitted by Paulene Christie
- 750g white chocolate melts
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1.5 cups rice bubbles
- 100g glazed cherries - halved
- 170g craisins (can be substitute for sultanas)
- 3/4 cup dessicated coconut
- 100g slivered almonds
- Place white choc melts and vanilla essence into slow cooker on high for 30mins with the lid on to melt well.
- While this is melting, roast almonds by spreading them out on a tray in the oven at 180 degrees for 8-9 mins until golden, stirring around once during this time.
- Mix rice bubbles, cherries, craisins, coconuts & almonds to combine.
- When chocolate is melted add dry ingredients into slow cooker and mix well (work fast)
- Press the mixture down firmly into a slice tray lined with baking paper.
- Place in fridge for 1 - 2 hrs to set prior to slicing into squares.
- Ho ~ Ho ~ Ho
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think