Submitted by Emma Patton
White Christmas Fudge
- 400 grams white chocolate
- 1 Can condensed milk
- 1 tblsp butter
- 1 dash vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup coconut
- 1/3 cup crushed macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Add chocolate, condensed milk, butter, vanilla to slow cooker.
- Cook on low for approx 90 minutes with the lid off stirring every 15 minutes with a metal spoon (I used a 1.5lt so cooking time will vary depending on your slow cooker)
- Once ready, transfer into a bowl and stir through coconut, nuts, marshmallows.
- Place into lined tin/container or silicone tray and set in the fridge.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think