Submitted by Patina Pearson
Waffle dessert cones
- 4 waffle comes
- 2 cups marshmallows - mini ones work best
- 2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups Nutella
- Any other sweets/fruits/nuts of your choice
- Fill cones with marshmallows, chocolate chips, Nutella and any other fruits/sweets/nuts layering as you go.
- Ensure cones are overflowing (the contents will melt once cooked)
- Wrap each tightly in foil and place in slow cooker
- Cook on high for 2 - 2 1/2 hours
- Remove and carefully unwrap, leaving them to stand for a few minutes before eating (this allows the cone to firm up again and avoid burnt mouths!).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!