Submitted by Paulene Christie
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup grated raw carrot
- 1 cup grated raw zucchini
- 1 cup grated raw pumpkin
- 2 shallots thin sliced
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (I used low fat but whatever your prefer)
- Salt and Pepper
- Combine whisked eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Add grated vegetables, cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Line slow cooker bowl with baking non stick paper and spray lightly with cooking oil spray
- Pour this mix onto the baking paper in your slow cooker
- Place tea towel under lid and fold over top
- Cook on high for approx 1.5 - 2hrs.
- (Cooking time and thickness of slice will vary depending on the size of your slow cooker)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
2 thoughts on “Vegetable Slice”
Would this work on low for double the time?