Submitted by Kylie Allen
Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (I used coconut oil)
- 2 Tbs pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- Place it all in the slow cooker and stir every now and then until it's all melted.
- Consistency will be like water
- Pour into setting tray and put in fridge until set approx 2 hours
- I doubled the recipe and it set within an hour.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge”
That looks delicious. What else do you think you could put in it besides the peanut butter ?