Submitted by Carla Johnson
- 700 grams rump steak - diced
- 1 brown onion - diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tin tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1/4 jar rogan josh paste
- 500mls beef stock
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Tumeric
- Cornflour (to thicken)
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker (except cornflour)
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until rump is tender and falling apart
- If sauce is not thick enough when cooked, remove lid for approx half an hour and mix a little cornflour with water and add it.
- Coconut milk can also be added to this recipe however I did not do that in this recipe.
- You can also add Cardamon and coriander.
- This can also be chicken curry. Just change the beef to chicken and swap the beef stock to chicken stock.
- This recipe was created by The Four Johnson’s!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!