Submitted by Ashlie Bland
Sweet and Sour Chicken
- - Garlic Clove
- - Half an onion
- - 500g Chicken
- - Veges of your choice (I went with snow peas, carrot, zucchini and broccoli)
- - 1/2 Cup of tomato sauce
- - 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- - 2 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- - Tin of Pineapple pieces including the juice
- - Chicken stock cube dissolved in 250ml hot water
- Cut up vegetables to desired size and place all ingredients in slow cooker and cook away!
- 4 Hours on high or 8 hours on low
- Serve with Rice 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!