Submitted by Roslyn Potter
Sweet Chili Mini Meatballs
- 250g sausage mince
- 1 cup grated cheese (I just used Tasty)
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- Lightly spray the bottom of your slow cooker with cooking spray
- Add sausage mince, breadcrumbs and cheese together in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Make small balls (smaller than a golf ball) and then roll each ball in the sweet chili sauce.
- Place each ball on the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 2 hours (I used a Breville 7 Ltre) No teatowel required.
- Serve with toothpicks and additional sweet chili sauce for dipping
- Depends on the size of your meatballs, I made 30 small meatballs
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think