Submitted by Shaya
Sticky honey chicken
- 500g chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 small onion
- Flour to coat
- Coat diced chicken in flour and brown in butter over medium heat but do not fully cook through. Throw in thinly sliced onion towards the end.
- In a bowl mix all other ingredients together and throw together with chicken in slow cooker for 2-3 hours on high.
- Served with rice and vegetables on the side
- *Note*. If using 1kg of chicken, double all other ingredients except the soy sauce
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!