Slow Cooker Yoghurt
11. Add 2 litres of full cream milk into the crock pot and warm on low for 2 hours.
22. Unplug the crockpot and let it sit for 3 hours.
33. Whisk 1 cup of plain natural yoghurt (starter culture) and2 cups full cream milk powder with two cups of the warm milk from the crockpot.
4* if you would like to sweeten your yoghurt, add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of sugar or honey here
5* if using pre frozen starter from your last yoghurt batch remove it from the freezer at step 1 to give it time to defrost before adding it in at this step.
64. Add the mixture to the crockpot and whisk together.
75. Cover the Crock pot with the lid and wrap it with a thick bath towel or blanket. Leave it to sit for 8-12 hours.
86. Add your choice of flavour and berries.
9# Mixture is a little runny.
10## NOTE:Based on recipe from zestio.com
Submitted by Kat Pryde