Submitted by Wendy Herne
Slow Cooker Tuna Mornay
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 300mls cream or evaporated milk
- 1 425g can of tuna, with brine (don't drain)
- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn (or canned)
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker (including the brine from the tuna), except the cheese. Reserve that for the end.
- Cook on low for 5 hours or medium-high for 3 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, stir in the cheese.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think