Submitted by Simon Christie
Slow Cooker Hot Dogs
- Six long fresh bread rolls
- Six weiners/frankfurts
- Six 5 mm slices of your choice of block cheese
- Half red onion diced
- Handful diced bacon
- Butter to spread (1 tbs)
- Ranch dressing (or sauce if choice)
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs.
- Slit lengthwise each roll and butter.
- Place in weiners.
- Sprinkle on onion and bacon to each insert.
- Break up one cheese to each 'dog'
- Place dogs into slow cooker and squirt ranch dressing into each dog slit.
- Sprinkle herbs over the lot together.
- Place on lid using tea towel under for 1 hour HIGH.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!