Submitted by Kate Armstrong
Slow Cooker Apricot Jam
- 3.5kg Apricots
- 2.5kg sugar
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- 1x 50g pack Jamsetta.
- Cut apricots into half's/quarters and remove stones.
- Add apricots, sugar, lemon & zest to the slow cooker.
- 3hrs on high with the lid on, stirring occasionally; 1hr on low, lid off stirring occasionally.
- Blend (I like it smooth and thick v's chunky).
- Jamsetta is optional, makes it set thicker. I got a cup, used half of the jamsetta pack & some of the pured fruit to mix and added it in. Bottled it up and done!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!