Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Slow Cooked Roast Beetroot
- Whole Beetroot, washed and green ends trimmed
- Wrap beetroot individually in baking paper and twist top.
- Pour about 1-2cms of water in slow cooker bowl.
- Place beetroot in slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 3-5hrs (Woolworths 1.5L sc), until soft.
- Remove from slow cooker and carefully unwrap, be careful of escaping steam.
- Carefully rub with paper towel or gently scrape with edge of a fork to remove skin.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think