Submitted by Denise Roberts
- 1 & 1/2 TBL Laksa Paste
- 200g Coconut Flavoured Evaporated Milk
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1 Stalk Lemongrass (halved lengthways)
- 200g Marinara Mix
- 100g Green Beans (halved)
- 50g Vermicelli Rice Noodles
- Combine and place paste, stock, coconut milk, green beans and lemongrass in the slow cooker and cook on low for 1 hr.
- After 1 hr place marinara mix into the slow cooker and continue to cook for another 30 mins.
- After your marinara mix has been cooking for 30 mins remove lemongrass add noodles to the slow cooker and continue to cook for another 30 mins or until noodles and seafood are cooked.
- Divide noodles and seafood between bowls and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!