Submitted by Christy Roth
- 12 raw sausages
- 1 tin tomato soup
- 1 packet French onion soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon crushed salt flakes
- 1 teaspoon intense roasted garlic puree (1.5-2 teaspoons crushed garlic)
- Put all ingredients in slow cooker and mix thoroughly.
- Cook on high for 1.5 hours then remove sausages and slice into bite sized pieces.
- Return sliced sausages to slow cooker, mix, and cook for a further 30 minutes on high.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think