Submitted by Shaya Wright
Saucy steak pasta
- 1kg chuck steak
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 50g pkt tomato paste
- 1 beef stock cube with cup of water
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons gravy powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Sprinkle of mixed herbs
- Flour seasoned with salt and pepper to coat.
- 3/4 packet of Penne pasta
- Dice beef and coat in seasoned flour and cook over medium-high heat in pan with melted margarine.
- After five minutes add onion and carrot and cook until soft. The beef does not have to be cooked through.
- Mix in all other ingredients and stir until all combined.
- Transfer to slow cooker and cook on low for 8+ hours. Stirring a couple of times towards the end as mixture will start to stick to sides.
- Stir in cooked Penne pasta and serve with grated Parmesan(optional) and whatever you like on the side 😉
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!