Submitted by Paulene Christie
Saucy Pulled Pork
- 1-2kg Pork
- 1/4 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 cup Bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce (salt reduced)
- 1/4 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon or 4 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup Water
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 6hrs. If using a large roast type piece of pork increase time to 8hrs.
- Before serving use two forks to 'pull' apart the meat and mix through the sauce.
- If roast piece was used, remove and discard the fat layer just before pulling meat apart.
- Great served on bread rolls with coleslaw or serve with creamy mashed potato and steamed vegetables.
- All sauces can be salt reduced versions if you prefer
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think