These low carb satay wings pack a flavour PUNCH! And only 4 Ingredients – SO EASY!
Submitted by Paulene Christie
Satay Wings - Low Carb - 4 Ingredients
These low carb satay wings pack a flavour PUNCH! And only 4 Ingredients - SO EASY!
- 500g chicken wings (I like them to be sectioned, tips discarded)
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp reduced sugar tomato sauce/ketchup
- 1 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- Place wings into a large bowl
- Add all other ingredients and stir wings through the mix to coat well
- Tip wings directly into slow cooker
- I cooked these for 2hrs on HIGH but you could instead do 3-4hrs on low if your prefer
- To keep them from getting extra liquid into the sauce and keep it nice and thick I used The Tea Towel Trick
- Delicious on their own, no extra sauce needed for these tasty morsels!
- Optional: Cracked black pepper and Ground Rock Salt to taste can be added before cooking or after
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think