Submitted by Paulene Christie
Salmon fillets with Asian Glaze
- Salmon fillets skin on
- -I used 2 large fillets with combined weight of 480g)
- -Use as many as you need to serve as there is plenty of the liquid without needing to increase the sauce portions.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (salt reduced if you have it)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 tsp cornflour
- Place salmon fillets on non stick baking paper on bottom of slow cooker
- Combine all other ingredients and stir to combine, then pour over fish
- Cook on low for approx 90mins or until salmon is cooked to your liking (fish changes from translucent to more solid pale pink colour and pulls apart easily with a fork - overcooked will flake into dry pieces)
- Note slow cookers will vary in heat so be sure not to overcook yours ... just test as you go along the first time you cook it and then you will know.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!