Submitted by Christy Roth
- 1 jar Valcom Pad Thai paste
- 400g sliced chicken
- 250g rice noodles
- 3 spring onions, chopped diagonally
- 150g bean shoots
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts for garnish
- Spring onion curls for garnish
- Extra bean shoots for garnish
- Marinade chicken in Pad Thai paste for 1 hour.
- Add chicken to slow cooker and cook on high for 1 hour. Add noodles, water, spring onions and bean shoots and cook for a further 45 minutes on high, stirring every 10 minutes to ensure all noodles become soft.
- Serve garnished with spring onion and chopped peanuts.
- n.b. to make spring onion curls, chop long thin strips of spring onion then place into a bowl of water. After a few minutes they will form curls
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!