Incredibly tasty Mexican shredded beef – and SO EASY with just 4 Ingredients!
Submitted by Paulene Christie
Must-Try Mexican Shredded Beef
Incredibly tasty Mexican shredded beef - and SO EASY with just 4 Ingredients!
- 1kg blade roast
- Burrito seasoning 50g packet
- Refried beans 435g can
- Enchilada cooking sauce 375g bottle (see notes)
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker
- Cook on high 6hrs or on low 9hrs
- Shred and return cooked meat to sauce to coat before serving
- Could swap enchilada cooking sauce with nachos sauce or salsa or canned tomato purée but it won’t have same depth of flavour as original intended sauce
- Serve on rolls with slaw or would also be great in tacos, wraps, or on pizza
- Cooked in my Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!