Saucy pulled pork – great for parties and entertaining. Easy to serve on sliders with a fresh crunchy slaw! And ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS!!
Submitted by Paulene Christie
Mexican Pulled Pork Sliders
Saucy pulled pork - great for parties and entertaining. Easy to serve on sliders with a fresh crunchy slaw! And ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS!!
- 1.5kg piece of boneless pork
- 2 x 30g packets of REDUCED SALT Taco Seasoning
- 410g can of crushed tomatoes
- Leave fat on the pork and place fat side down into slow cooker
- Pour over the tinned tomatoes and sprinkle over seasoning
- Cook on AUTO for 7hrs
- Carefully turn over the pork, remove and discard fat layer
- Shred/pull pork with plastic utensils/tongs
- Serve on bread rolls with crunchy slaw
- If you slow cooker doesn't have an auto the equivalent is high for 2hrs then low for 5hrs
- I prefer the salt reduced taco mix but you could use regular if you prefer though may like to reduce amount to reduce saltiness
- Easy recipe for kids to help you prepare and cook
- Low Carb friendly when served without the bread rolls
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!