Submitted by Felicity Barnett
- 4 large potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1-2 cups water
- Cover potatoes with water
- Drain and mash as you would normally
- Cooking time varies depending on potatoes used. Softer ones are quicker, harder/firmer ones tend to take longer.
- You can check for softness by piercing to centre with a fork.
- 2-5 hours on high (1.5L slow cooker)
- Note: Canola, Dairy, Egg, Gluten, Lactose, Soy free
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
3 thoughts on “Mashed Potatoes”
Perfect timing, and worked a treat
Meat in one sc’er, Mashed in another sc’er,
Dinner’s almost served.
To do this in a 5.5l slow cooker would the time be more than 2hours?
thanks, just trying these out now in my new 1.5l sc to go with gravy meatnalls6