Tuck in – don’t wait!!
These wings are seriously THAT good that you’ll be lining up for seconds from your slow cooker!
Submitted by Paulene Christie
Mango Chutney Chicken Wings
2..4..6..8! Tuck in - don't wait!! These wings are seriously THAT good that you'll be lining up for seconds from your slow cooker!
- 1kg of chicken wings
- 1 x 250g jar of mango chutney (1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon of Keens mild curry powder
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons of Oyster sauce
- Place chicken wings in slow cooker (tipped if you prefer)
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over wings
- Cook on low for 4hrs
- If you are around during cooking time, gently move the wings around in the sauce or baste half way through cooking to ensure they all get covered in the sauce for rich colour and taste
- Great for parties and entertaining
- VERY tasty!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
3 thoughts on “Mango Chutney Chicken Wings”
I tried this Recipe today for the first time. I used thighs instead of Wings as the pricing was favourable today to do that. I had to use the paper towel trick to remove the chicken fat from the sauce (which is pretty normal for me now) and I did thicken at the end. You are a Genius Paulene, we all had strange looks on our faces while trying the dish as the flavour was very different to what we expected but it was delicious. Everyone loved it and they slow cooker bowl was wiped clean using bread. A must for everyone to try. Yummo.
What great feedback Steve!! Thank you :))
This is absolutely delicious! Such a quick, easy and very tasteful recipe. I did use Clive of India Hot Madras curry powder because we like a bit of spice and it was so good! Definitely a keeper and is one that everyone should try! Thanks for sharing!