A low carb lemon & herb shredded chicken using a bone broth concentrate that not only gives you chicken but a broth to drink at the end that’s sex in a cup!
Submitted by Paulene Christie
Lemon & Herb Shredded Chicken & Broth – Low Carb
A low carb lemon & herb shredded chicken using a bone broth concentrate that not only gives you chicken but a broth to drink at the end that's sex in a cup!
- 4 chicken thigh fillets
- 2 good spoonfuls of Lemon & Herb bone broth CONCENTRATE (I use Meadow and Marrow Bone Broth brand that you can purchase online - link below)
- 1/4 lemon (cut in two wedges)
- 2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Add all ingredients to a 1.5L slow cooker
- Cook on low for 3hrs
- Remove lemon pieces and discard
- Remove chicken from both and shred
- Perfect for use in salads, sandwiches, tacos or pizza toppings
- Use within 48hrs or freeze in portions
- Retain broth and drink hot for a nutrient dense bone broth drink to die for!
- I purchase my bone broth concentrate online HERE
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think