Submitted by Adrienne Beer
Jam Gravy Beef
- 1+1/4 cups cool water
- 1/4 cup gravox powder (I add extra)
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce (I add extra)
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons jam (raspberry or apricot)
- Veges including at least 1 onion (i use potato, pumpkin and carrot)
- Bolar blade or steaks (i used blade steaks)
- Put meat in slow cooker before anything else
- Cut up vegetables + onion and place in slow cooker
- Pour tomatoes over top
- In a container mix together the water, gravy powder, bbq sauce and jam (dont stress if jam doesn't mix in.. it will while cooking)
- Once mixed together pour over the meat. If more liquid is needed add a little more water over top.
- Cook on high for 6hours or low for 8hours.
- In my slow cooker, i have had a few issues with the vege not softening, so once I cut them up I boiled them for a little just to help the process)
- I also added a little seasoning to give it extra flavour but that is your own choice 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!