Submitted by Paulene Christie
Individual Creamy Potato Bake Cups
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/4 onion fine diced
- 50g diced bacon
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 x 1/2 cups grated tasty cheese
- 250ml cooking cream
- Ground paprika to garnish
- Lightly spray 4 ramekin cups with non stick spray.
- Layer 1/2 of the potato slices between the 4 ramekins.
- Scatter the bacon and onion between the 4 ramekins.
- Top the ramekins with 1/2 cup of cheese divided between the 4.
- Top with remaining potato between the 4 ramekins.
- Pour the cooking cream over the top, again divided between the 4 ramekins.
- Pour water into the slow cooker insert to approx 1 inch deep.
- Lay a metal trivet in base of slow cooker and sit the 4 ramekins on this trivet to elevate them out of the water.
- Cook on HIGH for 4hrs with a tea-towel under the lid.
- 30mins prior to serving top with remaining 1/2 cup of grated cheese per ramekin.
- Sprinkle lightly with ground paprika to give a browned appearance (or you may choose to finish in oven to brown)
- Serve 1 ramekin per person as a side dish.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think