Submitted by Paulene Christie
Honey Mustard Corn Cobs
- Fresh corn cobs, husks removed and corn rinsed of husk hairs
- 1 tsp butter per cob
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard per cob
- 1 tsp honey per cob
- Aluminum foil to wrap
- Lay out a rectangular sheet of foil on your bench
- Lay corn in centre of foil
- Spread mustard on each cob
- Top each cob with spoon of butter
- Drizzle honey over cobs
- Fold foil into a parcel around corn (bring long sides together and folded over first, then both ends folded up tight works well)
- Place into slow cooker and cook on high for 1 hr 30 mins - I opened parcel and turned corn half way then resealed parcel
- Be careful opening the foil tent as hot steam will escape when you do!
- Serve with the honey mustard juices drizzled over the hot corn.
- SO juicy and fresh with a hint of honey!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think