Finger licking good!
Honey mustard chicken wings 🙂
Easy to prepare and slow cook, budget friendly, loved by the whole family!
Submitted by Paulene Christie
Honey Mustard Chicken Wings
Finger licking good! Honey mustard chicken wings 🙂 Easy to prepare and slow cook, budget friendly, loved by the whole family!
- 1 kg chicken wings (tipped if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of regular mustard (I like mild American mustard mustard)
- 1 tablespoon wholemeal mustard (the type with mustard seeds)
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Place raw wings directly into slow cooker
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over wings
- Cook on low for 4hrs
- Baste cooking sauces occasionally over the wings if you are home to do so for richer colour
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
4 thoughts on “Honey Mustard Chicken Wings”
Wow this was amazing and definitely finger lickin good, sopped the sauce up with garlic bread. Want to give this a go with sausages.
My partner was even impressed.
Very tasty chicken wings.. Put in the oven to crisp up at the end
Will this work wit( chicken breasts?
Yes you could …just reduce the time down a fraction as chicken breast will often be cooked in closer to 3hrs – just check in your slow cooker for when cooked