Submitted by Kriss Dainer
Hidden Veg Spaghetti Sauce
- 1kg mince
- 1 large onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini,
- 2 celery stalks,
- 2 tsp minced Garlic
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbs tomato paste
- 2 Tbs tomato sauce
- 1 tsp mild chili sauce
- 1 cup beef stock
- 2 Tsp corn flour & 1/4 cup water (to thicken)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Brown mince in frying pan & drain off oil, put in slow cooker.
- Add beef stock, tomato paste, 1 can of diced tomatoes & W/sauce stir in with beef mince.
- Grate all veggies & add to slow cooker, mix garlic & chili together & add to slow cooker.
- Stir well & cook on high for 2hrs, low for 4-5hrs,
- Thicken at the end of cooking time with corn flour mixed into a little water.
- Taste to see if more salt or pepper is needed to your own taste.
- Recipe can also be converted to Gluten Free,
- Just use Gluten Free Corn flour & Worcestershire sauce.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think