Submitted by Paulene Christie
Ham and Cheese Vegetable Frittata
- 10 eggs
- 2 ham steaks (diced) 200g
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- 1/2 yellow capsicum, diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 small onion, fine diced
- 3 shallots/green onions
- Whisk eggs in large bowl
- Combine all other ingredients and fold through eggs
- Line slow cooker with non stick baking paper
- Pour in egg mix and cook with tea towel under lid on HIGH for 1hr 30mins in my 5L Breville
- Cooking times may vary so test that egg is cooked through before removing.
- Lift up and out by baking paper and slice to serve.
- Delish with a side salad and coleslaw or sliced into squares for lunchboxes or party bites.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!