Submitted by Paulene Christie
Garlic Butter Beans
- 300g green beans, tipped and trimmed
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic chopped fine or 2 tsp minced garlic
- Aluminum foil to wrap
- Lay out a rectangular sheet of foil on your bench
- Wash and trim beans and lay them in centre of foil
- Top with butter and garlic
- Fold foil into a parcel around beans (bring long sides together and folded over first, then both ends folded up tight works well)
- Place into slow cooker and cook on high for 45-60mins or until beans are done to your liking.
- Be careful opening the foil tent as hot steam will escape when you do!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!