Submitted by Lisa casey
Garlic bread pizza
- 1 garlic bread
- 2rashers of bacon chopped
- 1 onion diced mixed with dried basil
- 1 tomato de-seeded & chopped
- Cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cup of grated cheese
- Sprinkle of parmasen cheese
- Tomato paste
- Separate garlic bread slice and slice them in half,
- Line SC with baking paper, place some garlic bread around the edge.
- Spread tomato paste on the rest of garlic bread and place on bottom of SC.(you may have to cut some pieces to fill in the gaps)
- Layer a small amount of cheese down then bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes onion and the rest of the grated cheese and sprinkle some Parmesan cheese.
- Cook on high for about 1 and a half to 2 hours.
- Put tea towel under lid.
- Once pulled out of the SC, it's best to let it rest for about 10 minutes, so it makes it easy to cut 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think