Submitted by Paulene Christie
Creamy Garlic Chicken with Chorizo & Mushroom
- 1kg skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 1 x 420g can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tbsp minced garlic (3-4 cloves)
- 200g of button mushrooms quartered
- 150g shaved chorizo, sliced in strips
- 1 diced red onion
- Cracked black pepper
- Place chicken thigh fillets in slow cooker (no need to pre brown)
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over chicken
- Cover and cook on low for approx 6hrs.
- I roughly break up the chicken fillets with a wooden spoon prior to serving.
- Serve with mash and vegetables or it would make a delicious sauce over pasta 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think